Non khaki root drag/smudge balayage products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ginge1995

Reaction score
Does anyone use L’Oreal for root smudges and colour melts I’m so scared of colours going greeny over the top of light blonde ? Or any other brand in the uk that is good ?

I always use wella. I tend to stick to ash only but will often mix ash and base if I'm worried about green tones! X

I always use wella. I tend to stick to ash only but will often mix ash and base if I'm worried about green tones! X
Hun I have a lady with base of a 10 highlights. She’s wanting a root smudge. If I did wella colour touch 5/1 would it go khaki?? She doesn’t want it warm just flat but I’m worried about the /1 making it go green

Hun I have a lady with base of a 10 highlights. She’s wanting a root smudge. If I did wella colour touch 5/1 would it go khaki?? She doesn’t want it warm just flat but I’m worried about the /1 making it go green
Sorry just seen this,
Nope I think you will be fine.

....However personally id say do 6.1 as I habe found if blonde clients go darker than that they tend to freak!

This was a 6.1 with a smidge of 5.1 done a few weeks ago

20vol for 20 Min x
IMG_20180327_220710.jpg

Sorry just seen this,

....However personally id say do 6.1 as I habe found if blonde clients go darker than that they tend to freak!

20vol for 20 Min xView attachment 207151
Ooooh thsts lovely. I’ll try it thankyou x

Sorry just seen this,

What color is on your lengths and ends? It's lovely!

Thankyou!
I think it was a 9.16 x

Sorry just seen this,

Hun did you do colour touch or kp x

I would use illumina 6/16 and CT 1.9 or pastel. :)

I’ve never used illumina I just worry so much about the /1 turning green on bleach
I've never tried either, might give it a whirl though x

Illumina’s fab. It provides a soft almost translucent blonde so it won’t look solid and fake.
It’s very flattering on all skin tones especially on anyone 30plus who doesn’t want to their hair to look obviously bleached.

Illumina’s fab. It provides a soft almost translucent blonde so it won’t look solid and fake.
It’s very flattering on all skin tones especially on anyone 30plus who doesn’t want to their hair to look obviously bleached.
Fab, I'll order this in then thankyou x

Latest posts

Back