Non remi I tip hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Enhance-u

Reaction score
Hi

Up until now I have been pre tipping the NON REMI hair extensions I do myself (I tips). I am now finding myself too busy to do this and would love to find a site or someone that offers good quality I tipped non remy hair (I am currently using a site which offers pre tipped REMY, but not NON REMY hair)

Also I have the problem that I have alot of clients that want 24 inch and longer hair, which again no one seems to offer I tipped hair this length.

I tried one site and tested the hair on myself but within the month it had gone all dry...I cannot use this on my clients!:eek:

I was thinking you guys could let me know of anywhere...save me time trawling through site and money testing hair!?

Any advice gratefully received!

Hi

Up until now I have been pre tipping the NON REMI hair extensions I do myself (I tips). I am now finding myself too busy to do this and would love to find a site or someone that offers good quality I tipped non remy hair (I am currently using a site which offers pre tipped REMY, but not NON REMY hair)

Also I have the problem that I have alot of clients that want 24 inch and longer hair, which again no one seems to offer I tipped hair this length.

I tried one site and tested the hair on myself but within the month it had gone all dry...I cannot use this on my clients!:eek:

I was thinking you guys could let me know of anywhere...save me time trawling through site and money testing hair!?

Any advice gratefully received!

Why would you use non Remy as opposed to Remy? I am just curious as Remy is supposed to be better.

Hi

With regards to finding 24 inch and longer hair, do you require this to be non remy as well ? As I do know of one place that goes up to 26 inch and another that goes up to 30 inch but it's remy hair.

i only know remy suppliers thats go to to 30 inch also that i can reccommend
but american drem go up to 30inch there hair isnt remy but they do remy also. i have one customer who uses the hair direct from there site and hair seems to be ok it last her 3 months but cant re-use it. but she has bought it from other places and it matted very quickly.

http://www.americandreamextensions.com/index.asp

Last edited:
what are the benifits of using non remy hair?

Hi thank you for your replies.

Remy is definately the better hair and of course I do prefer to use this. But I do have clients that just want extensions for a couple of months and don't want to pay remy prices, so I offer non remy hair also.

The hair I am using at the moment, lasts nicely for the 3 months, but it doesn't come pre tipped.

ah, i see. keeps the cost down.
do they look ok, i thought that non remy got matted very quickly because the cuticle isnt aligned and became tangled easily.

Yes they look nice and last 3 months without matting (if looked after), I have found they are ok for people who want a cheaper option and they know that the hair they are having fitted will last about 3 months...but will then have to be removed and not reused!:hug:

Latest posts

Back