Normal glitter polish for Shellac rockstar??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

starsupa

Reaction score
Hello, I've got a client later who wants shellac rockstar, the glitter she wants I only have as a polish, can I use this?? If so would I put it on after the 2nd colour coat then put on a top coat then cure??
Help please :) x

I don't see how that would work at all as each layer of product needs to adhere to the inhibition layer, normal polish would not work.

The only way to use a polish would be to use ot over the top of the totally finished shellac'ed nail and then normal topcoat on top, which kind of does away with the whole point of it being a smudgeproof service.

I don't see how that would work at all as each layer of product needs to adhere to the inhibition layer, normal polish would not work.

The only way to use a polish would be to use ot over the top of the totally finished shellac'ed nail and then normal topcoat on top, which kind of does away with the whole point of it being a smudgeproof service.
This is true I've just had a look through my collection and have found a pigment powder that will go perfect with rock royalty, I'll offer her this as an alternative.
Thanks for replying :) x

Latest posts

Back