Northern College of Beauty - Training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

worthy

Reaction score
Anyone trained at the Northern College of Beauty - if so would you recommend them?

never heard of it - which town is it in x

assuming your talking about northern college of beauty and hollistics in liverpool, i was looking at their courses, but to be honest after being on this site ive decided a creative course would be much better value, and thought that NCOB's course was actually more expensive when you looked at it properly,

however somoene might have been on the course and will tell you different hun, do you get a recognised qualification when you complete the course?

thats whats worrying me now ive already done a course which isnt recognised for insurance etc, so think ill stick to the proper ones, where i know i can deffo get insured etc

where abouts in lancs are you hun?

hope you get sorted hun

nicky x

Hi,

I went to the Northern College of Beauty and I haven't got a bad word to say about the training. The tutor was very knowledgeable, think there was only 5 of us in the class so she had time to spend with each of us.

x x

Hi,

I went to the Northern College of Beauty and I haven't got a bad word to say about the training. The tutor was very knowledgeable, think there was only 5 of us in the class so she had time to spend with each of us.

x x

Is this a short course NVQ place?

No it was for one of their in house certificates but i'm sure they also do NVQ? X

Latest posts

Back