Northern Lights Powder vs Twilight

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karin

Reaction score
I have been using the Twilight power but find i want it to be more sparkley. Has anyone used the silver northern lights power & what do you think of the finish.

I have seen people with lovely silver gliter tips and I can never find a power to give me that finish.

Karin said:
I have seen people with lovely silver gliter tips and I can never find a power to give me that finish.
quite a few peeps use NailGraphix, it's a glitter that's premeasured in a pot, you add the required amount of powder and away you go... Fiona aka naturalnails sells it on her site... http://www.naturalnailsbyfiona.co.uk/nailgraphix.htm

Thanks Sandi, i have just ordered some from her and looking forward to trying it. Is is best to mix hers with clear or soft pink? I dont want to mix up the whole jar at the mo as I want to try a little first, what is the ratio you would suggest?

Have you tried the Northern Lights power, i have just ordered that too so going to play around.

It tells you on the pot which colour to mix with... I don't know about mix ratio as I've not used it with L+P, only with gel, had fab results :D

This is lovely Sandi. Which glitter is it? :lol:

notsonewgeek said:
This is lovely Sandi. Which glitter is it? :lol:
thanks :D it's NailGraphix 'Pretty in Pink'' mixed with Brisa clear gel.

Latest posts

Back