Not a happy sprayer!!! please help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rupert

Reaction score
Hi,

I sprayed a paying friend (find this harder than strangers) tonight and the tan was really runny on her legs. I made sure all areas were covered but some were covered more than others. Once the guide colour has washed off (tom) will the tan be even or really patchy.... Gutted as all my other tans have been a success.

My gun was also cutting out, as in spraying sometime and then no spray coming out.. Any advice on why this might have happened

Thanks
Bec

Hi there

If it was running it means either spraying too close or gun turned up too high.
You might get away with it being ok tomorrow.
What gun have u got? Mine did that & sienna swapped it.

Caroline xc

Hi,

I had it from Sienna, it's a maxi mist I think! don't feel like I was too close as rest of the body went ok!! Might contact sienna to ask about non spraying pattern.

What spray pattern do you use as in movements.

plus I hope I hope I get away with it!!!

I'd say setting is wrong so too much tan coming out (maybe it's got knocked off it's usual setting?) or maybe if at times no tan was coming through you need to clean the gun as you may have a blockage so when the pressure built up it pushed the tan through and it sent through too much liquid iykwim?

Thanks, I've just given it a good clean with some warm water. Hope it's better next time.
Hope my friends tan is ok tom!!!

If no solution was coming through it could be that there wasnt enough of it in the cup. Thats happened to me a few times where its sprayed intermittently.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back