Not a nail question, dry hands help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Simply Nails

Reaction score
Hi, this isn't a nail question but thought maybe some of you experts might be able to suggest a good product for dry skin on my hands. I'm a qualified nail tech so can purchase professional products if needs be. My hands have always suffered from the cold etc I have tried numerous moisturisers but nothing seems to really work. Any suggestions? Thanks

Hi

I used to work in a hair salon and got really dry hands due to them being wet all the time. Neutrogena is really good and quite cheap x ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1423840542.125457.jpg

I 100% agree with the above product! It's the only thing that rescues my hands! View attachment 82328excuse the colour of my fingers lol I just washed brown hair dye off without gloves, this is what my hands are like without it, I'm eating for the chemist to get it back in for me

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1423840944.973986.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1423840944.973986.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 132
Climate control by Dermalogica - it's now sold as a lip treatment but it was originally for the whole body, it's a big seller to my male clients that work outdoors as it provides a layer of protection and soothes & hydrates x

That's great, thank you for your help. I could look after my hands better but can be a bit naughty and don't use gloves all the time, my nails are suffering too at the moment. But Ive got tiny little cuts/splits across my knuckles and in between my fingers which do bleed and get very sore. Will definitely try your suggested products. Thanks again.

I swear by cnd scentsations, doesn't
Wreck havoc on my eczema either (which is super embarrassing for me 😕)

Latest posts

Back