Not new, but my first postings

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nvc nails

Reaction score
Hello geeks,

I'm lurking for a while on salon geek, especially the nail geek. It's the best forum I have ever come across. I have learnt so much the last year, only by reading salon geek, and off course by doing courses :D
Reading English was easy for me, but writing English was a lot more difficult for me, that's why I hadn't post before. I take te plunch today and did my first posts. Forgive me if my English is not spot on, but I hope you all will understand it.
My name is Nicole, I am from the Netherlands. I own my own salon, but I am not superbusy because I suffer from rheumatics and too much clients give me too much pain, but I want the best from the best from my clients. That's why I choose CND. I am qualified in l&p, gel, manicure, shellac, brisa lite. I now only work with brisa lite smoothing and sculpting, shellac, spa almond manicure, and gelish. I also am a Shellac Master Painter since march this year.

I hope I can help (some of) you with some questions as the same you all helped me a lot!

Happy geeking!

Best wishes from the Netherlands

Welcome to the site Nicole !! :)

Heather xx

Thank you Heather!

Does anybody know how I can add my profile picture please?

Yes welcome to the site!!
X

Hi Nicole ... Welcome to SalonGeek and well done for posting at last! :hug: I'm sure we will understand you perfectly! X

thank you hazeleyes and gigi for your very warm welcome:hug:

Hi! My brother sent me this link over the weekend. Did you see it on Holland's got Talent? Unbelievable. Nee, het is echt niet normaal.

'Niet normaal dit!' - HOLLAND'S GOT TALENT - YouTube

I hope the link works. :biggrin:

For those of you who don't understand Dutch, you need to forward through quite a bit but the end result is well worth the wait.

What a genuinely lovely post :) welcome to Geek xxxxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi! My brother sent me this link over the weekend. Did you see it on Holland's got Talent? Unbelievable. Nee, het is echt niet normaal.

'Niet normaal dit!' - HOLLAND'S GOT TALENT - YouTube

I hope the link works. :biggrin:

For those of you who don't understand Dutch, you need to forward through quite a bit but the end result is well worth the wait.

Yes, that's our Amira, that girl has talent!!!! One of the best, or well, the best of this season holland's got talent. So sweet, little girl, big song. Wow.
Thanx for the link, nice to see that Holland is not that little...:hug:

Yes, that's our Amira, that girl has talent!!!! One of the best, or well, the best of this season holland's got talent. So sweet, little girl, big song. Wow.
Thanx for the link, nice to see that Holland is not that little...:hug:

Nee, niet zo Klein. My brother sent it from Australia. (Excuse my Dutch spelling!)

Welcome back to the site and glad you have started posting!!

Is Amira your daughter? What a star - she is amazing!:Love:

By saying "our Amira" I think she means that the whole country have taken her under their wing. :D

She says In the interview that she's never had singing lessons and is self taught via youtube. Simply amazing.

Aww of course, I see :o lol

Thanks for clarifying!

And it is not just her voice but the sensitivity and understanding she puts into her delivery ... very unusual in one so young. Lovely wee girl.

Welcome back to the site and glad you have started posting!!

Is Amira your daughter? What a star - she is amazing!:Love:

nononono, Amira is not my daughter but I wish she was.:wink2:

By saying "our Amira" I think she means that the whole country have taken her under their wing. :D

She says In the interview that she's never had singing lessons and is self taught via youtube. Simply amazing.

Yes, our whole little country loves her... she's so good and so adorable

And it is not just her voice but the sensitivity and understanding she puts into her delivery ... very unusual in one so young. Lovely wee girl.

She definitely is very wise for her age...

Latest posts

Back