Not offering full pedicures?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jenna00

Reaction score
Do you think I'm mad not offering this? I have rented a very small space within a hair salon. There is literally room to fit my very small nail desk. I'm not sure it's good enough me crouching under a table to give what should be a relaxing experience in such a tight space. I will be offering everything else toe related, just not full pedicures.

What do you think? I just personally wouldn't be happy if I had booked a pedicure & spent an hour uncomfortable.

I'm in the same situation as you. What we've "possibly" decided to do, is use one of the big comfy salon chairs and have a room divider around to give the client some privacy x

I rent a space in a corner of the main salon so I don't offer for pedi's either. I still Shellac/Minx toes, but full pedis would be incredibly difficult as I'm right by the door. Xxx

Thanks for the replies. I do feel slightly better now. I hate that I may be turning away business but there's only so much I can do with the space I've got.

No I don't think you're mad honey :D If you don't have the space to do a proper full pedicure there is no point offering them. You'll feel uncomfortable (physically and mentally) and you run the risk of clients feeling physically uncomfortable too. Not to mention from a health and safety point of view. I always say if you're going to do something, do it properly :hug:

I can just see it being a stressful hour rather than a relaxing one. Not something I want for my ladies x

I am mobile and find this hard also, however I do find clients love having a foot soak as part of a mini pedi I have been using a table that allows me tuck a foot bath under whilst performing. Manicures and.tjey love that!

Latest posts

Back