Not sure I believe it

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grace_Hair

Reaction score
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1451920833.624495.jpg

Despite the picture. I'm not sure I believe Holly uses a box dye. What's your thoughts?

I'm off to scrutinise all her Instagram pictures after this...

No chance, I don't believe it for a second. One peroxide fits all? [emoji87]

Nope nope nope nope.

This really annoys me, as if she box colours her own hair, along with Cheryl, Beyoncé and Davina! [emoji35]

I believe she's on an advert for a certain box kit. She probably got paid loads to post this. All the celebrity's on Instagram etc get paid loads for posting a pic with them and the product, they don't even have to be using it half the time just have it held up in the picture. Load of rubbish the lot of it. Xx

There are times her roots look a little warm and unblended for about 3 days..... then they get fixed! I'm sure she's paid massive amounts of money for this! Xxx

I can see her bending over the bath trying not to get it in her eyes - not that I ever use box dye ;)

I know celebs HAVE to use the product. But is something like 4% of their hair that needs to be coloured.

I know sometimes her hair doesn't look quite right. But then the lighting in TV probably needs to be just so for the cameras so maybe isn't right for the colour...

I have often seen Holly on T.V. with roots......Let's face it folks, she has a ton of H/L's in that hair, so VERY high maintenance, it probably needs attention every 3-4 weeks!

There has been many a time I have had to 'POP' a wee dia-colour on myself, last minute.com. before leaving the house...
It's possible, between salon visits, she does the parting herself!

Also look how clean around that hair line she has it lol is fail to do that myself with a tinting brush lol

My guess is she has had her roots done by a professional but is posing with the bottle, I don't believe any of the adverts (not just for hair colours).

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1451988392.903387.jpg

It bothers me that she uses a filter! [emoji23]

Shes blatantly in a salon...

See the trolley with a magazine on? And the hair pics on the wall next to the station mirror and i can see a salon chair.

Sorry. Should have said. This (I think) is before she went on TV. After having her make up done?

Sorry. Should have said. This (I think) is before she went on TV. After having her make up done?

Oh crap[emoji23]

Felt like a major detective there thought i was onto something.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1452325199.138090.jpg

Her roots look very different in this pic... Is it the filter?

Latest posts

Back