Nouvatan mousse/spray solution

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah that's what I thought too, re contamination.

I trained with the beauty academy in london over 4 years ago now and have worked in a salon offering sienna x and not blowing my own trumpet, but when clients asked for the best spray tanner it would be me or another girl in salon as we loved doing spray tans and were the best at our salon in doing it, never had 1 complaint. i started offering private tans whilst working in salon and used tan truth and sun laboratories (they have a new name now i know), were ok products. but now i no longer work in a salon and just offer mobile alongside my day job, i wanted a bit of a better tan that had other products to compliment it and not one that was just sold in sallys, the sally's ones are just a quick-fix xx

Yeah that's what I thought too, re contamination.

I trained with the beauty academy in london over 4 years ago now and have worked in a salon offering sienna x and not blowing my own trumpet, but when clients asked for the best spray tanner it would be me or another girl in salon as we loved doing spray tans and were the best at our salon in doing it, never had 1 complaint. i started offering private tans whilst working in salon and used tan truth and sun laboratories (they have a new name now i know), were ok products. but now i no longer work in a salon and just offer mobile alongside my day job, i wanted a bit of a better tan that had other products to compliment it and not one that was just sold in sallys, the sally's ones are just a quick-fix xx

Ive been Nouvatan trained for well over 2 years now and been using there products for the same amount of time i wouldnt use any other tanning product as i have the best! to offer my clients the fade off was one of the reasons i love nouvatan and the natural brown colour you get from it, not to mention the great customer service ive always recieved from them and next day deliverys.
my clients have now converted from the likes of sienna,fakebake,st tropez etc and have never looked back.
They also love the mini mousses for topping up the hands and face

Latest posts

Back