Nouvatan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bliss26

Reaction score
Hiya geeks :)

I have been using sienna x solution but was thing of trying out the nouvatan solution as I find the fade off of the tan not so good. For nouvatan do you need to patch test your client as with siennna
X you don't need to patch test only unless the client has sensitive skin?!?!
Also what percentages do you find the most popular with nouvatan?

Fliss xx

I believe nouvertan you can buy a sample pack £8 (I think) I use Sienna x and also found the fade off awful! Which is odd because all the posts I read on here said the fade off was good and that's why I went with Sienna and I only use 8%!! X

Ahh thank you Freya will have a look into it :) I know it's so annoying I will have to try the samples :) thanks for
Your help :) xx

If you contact Steve or Dawn on here they will help you regards samples. I believe they send out free small samples to Geeks who ask or you can buy the larger samples from them.

As for patch testing it is not based on the solution you use but what your insurers expect of you. Some say patch test all the time, some say patch test only if you were taught to patch test and others say no patch testing required unless there is reason to suspect they may react (Eg.. previous reactions or sensitive skin).

Oh brilliant baggy bear thank you for this! I will conta t the insurers first thing tomorrow!
Do you use nouvatan? C

No I don't use it, I did a big trial with lots of solutions and it was one I trialed and it was joint first with the solution I use and the only difference was price.

I loved everything about Nouvatan and if I had to change solutions it would 100% be the one I would change too.

Oh brilliant baggy bear thank you for this! I will conta t the insurers first thing tomorrow!
Do you use nouvatan? C

hey hun i use nouvatan its fab feel free to mail me if u have any questions il try answer best i can xx

I use nouvatan it's brill colour and fade off I just love it I changed over to it after using a solution I loved lol let me know how u get on xx

Our tan is very natural looking. some people like to look fake tanned and if thats how they want to look thats there business
It is as organic and natural as is possible it contains no alcohol or parabens it has plant extracts and added vitamins, there is no tanning solution that has organic active ingredients that does not contain a preservative if it did nt it would be not fit for use within a week as anything organic has a limited shelf life .
As co founder of Nouvatan i am naturally Biased.
We are a medium sized company now. we have grown very quickly over the last few years. but we have not lost sight of our initial aims. which was to provide a premium product produced in the uk with the best ingredients available. for a reasonable price. excellent customer service. and to be totally honest and open. we wont sell anybody anything you dont need :) give us a call on 0121 246 2772 or look here The Best Spray Tan - Welcome

Our tan is very natural looking. some people like to look fake tanned and if thats how they want to look thats there business
It is as organic and natural as is possible it contains no alcohol or parabens it has plant extracts and added vitamins, there is no tanning solution that has organic active ingredients that does not contain a preservative if it did nt it would be not fit for use within a week as anything organic has a limited shelf life .
As co founder of Nouvatan i am naturally Biased.
We are a medium sized company now. we have grown very quickly over the last few years. but we have not lost sight of our initial aims. which was to provide a premium product produced in the uk with the best ingredients available. for a reasonable price. excellent customer service. and to be totally honest and open. we wont sell anybody anything you dont need :) give us a call on 0121 246 2772 or look here The Best Spray Tan - Welcome

is even the darker shades very natural or could you do a fake tan look by using a darker shade if requested as this is the problme im having with my current brand people in my salon seem to want to be very dark

is even the darker shades very natural or could you do a fake tan look by using a darker shade if requested as this is the problme im having with my current brand people in my salon seem to want to be very dark

Theres a good range of %'s with nouvatan from 8-16%
but i must say u get lots of clients coming in and saying " I want to be dark" what they dont realise is depending on their natural skin tone how this will look on them thats when i normally explain all the if's etc just so they realise that some dha's are to strong for them and they may not get the look going for the highest % it always gives my clients something to think about and normally they listen to my advice its all you can do really :) Its our reputation as therapist's also we want our clients looking at there best x

Latest posts

Back