Nouveau group courses and funding

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samanthaattard

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there are funding options for the nouveau group courses , the advanced courses and non surgical courses. I am very interested in the A lift , cosmetic make up and the nouveau roller courses but they are mega expensive ??? Do you have the option to pay in instalments or is there a funding option I could apply for ?

Does anyone know if there are funding options for the nouveau group courses , the advanced courses and non surgical courses. I am very interested in the A lift , cosmetic make up and the nouveau roller courses but they are mega expensive ??? Do you have the option to pay in instalments or is there a funding option I could apply for ?

they do a finance option, if your going to Manchester show they will be there, you can book a demo for alift if you give them a call plus there will be offers too x

Thanks for the reply , I am having a dermatude demo in Olympia next week so I'll chat to them About finance options x

Thanks for the reply , I am having a dermatude demo in Olympia next week so I'll chat to them About finance options x

Think they only do finance on A Lift and dermatude or where a machine is required x

Latest posts

Back