Nouveau Lash training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

josafeenlashes

Miss Nailashious
Reaction score
Hi there,

So, I have made up my mind (finally!) to do the Nouveau Lash course which is next week!! Am VERY excited and can't wait to do it!

Is there anyone else who has done the course recently or even at all? Can anyone give me any pointers or advice? This is my first time branching into Beauty as a professional rather than a consumer so am slightly nervous as well as excited!

Thank you! :)

#excited

Hi,

Just wondering if you did the training and how you found it? Also what kit did you buy? Thinking of doing it and like you I have no experience in beauty. Just want to see if it's worth going with Nouveau as it's probably the most expensive. Thanks Hun :)

Hi,

I've literally just done the Nouveau lash training and it is fantastic!

I too am new to this industry and researched lots before I decided which company to go to and I'm glad I chose Nouveau.

The product Is beautiful and doing the training really makes you understand the work that goes into creating a good set of lashes.

They also give to marketing and pricing advise etc and there was a really mix of people on our course from complete newbies to experienced salon owners so we learnt off each other too.

I bought the bronze kit and there is plenty in it to get started.

I know it appears expensive but in my opinion is it well worth the money and it also includes your graduation day where they review your case studies and work.

If you've any other questions I'm happy to help x

Hi Dollyface,

The training was fab! Really indepth and the trainer was amazing too. From someone who doesn't have a background in the industry I was made to feel very comfortable & left after the initial training feeling confident enough to go off and start practising on family & friends. 3 months down the line I have learnt so much more and, have paying clients (albeit at a discounted rate at the moment until I am comfortable enough to charge full price!) Practise as much as you can once you have completed the training. There is nothing quite like hands on experience as this is where the real learning comes in. I bought the silver kit but I would invest in the bronze kit if I were you. The silver kit is great but there are a lot of lashes in there that I prob won't really use now as they are too heavy for any normal client wishing to have lash extensions. You will also want to go out and purchase other lengths and curls as you get to experiment more.

Good luck with your training. You won't be disappointed if you go with Nouveau :) x

Latest posts

Back