Nouveau LVL enhance training?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smart Nails

Reaction score
I am looking at doing the training for nouveau LVL enhance, I can't decide whether to take the plunge!!! I am currently doing cnd shellac nails from home and would want to carry on working from my home salon. Is this a good business move I am worried about spending so much on training if I might not get the returns. Also I have no beauty experience do you think this is something I can pick up easily????

You would be best to see what's hot in your area, it's a fab treatment but a lot of girls want the semi permanent lashes. I trained in LVL and had so many allergic reactions to the patch test that I decided to stop offering it, also didn't have a lot of interest so it wasn't worth it for me, but have seen other people in different areas do really well with it x

I am looking at doing the training for nouveau LVL enhance, I can't decide whether to take the plunge!!! I am currently doing cnd shellac nails from home and would want to carry on working from my home salon. Is this a good business move I am worried about spending so much on training if I might not get the returns. Also I have no beauty experience do you think this is something I can pick up easily????
Hi,
I have had all my staff trained in LVL and it was well worth it. We are getting up to 8 bookings a week at £40 a head (some places are doing it for £60), then we are upselling eyebrow tinting and selling the eye lash conditioner. We were all trained in Glasgow through Inova training academy, 07960864741. Easy to do and well worth the money.

Hi,
I have had all my staff trained in LVL and it was well worth it. We are getting up to 8 bookings a week at £40 a head (some places are doing it for £60), then we are upselling eyebrow tinting and selling the eye lash conditioner. We were all trained in Glasgow through Inova training academy, 07960864741. Easy to do and well worth the money.
Great thanks that's really helpful!! Might be the push I need to go for it!!! X

I have just done both LVL and extend would definitely recommend ! Loads of interest in it x

Latest posts

Back