Nouveau LVL lash lift?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Adam and Eve x

I trained in LVL a few weeks ago and I'm not impressed to be honest. But I think it's because the timings for the new system aren't correct. I've seen the results of techs that use longer timings and the results are so much better [emoji106]

What timings do you go use??

I used the stated timings. 10 mins for average Lashes and wasn't impressed with either Lift I did (2). Was too scared to go longer for fear of over processing the lashes and sort of gave up on the treatment. I can't promote something I'm not impressed with. But seeing other techs doing 12 minutes on average lashes and some even doing 14, I might try again. And if still not impressed I'll try a different brand.

I used the stated timings. 10 mins for average Lashes and wasn't impressed with either Lift I did (2). Was too scared to go longer for fear of over processing the lashes and sort of gave up on the treatment. I can't promote something I'm not impressed with. But seeing other techs doing 12 minutes on average lashes and some even doing 14, I might try again. And if still not impressed I'll try a different brand.

I did a lift Sunday & the end result was lovely, myself & client were really impressed, but had dropped loads by the following day?! (Luckily it was my sister)
I did lift last night on short lashes using small shield. Left on 10 mins for average lashes & really wasn't impressed with the end result. I also had trouble with the shield sticking to the eyelids. I've heard the new blisters are not as good as the older version. As I have only recently trained the new one is the only one I have tried. Have you tried any other bands you could recommend trying out??

I've only been trained in LVL a month myself so haven't used anything other than the new products. May be a case of persevering but I don't think I could charge much for it until I like the results [emoji30]

The new blister packs are a nightmare.
Not only are they harder to use but I've had clients get in touch saying the lift doesn't last as long as it did before. I was using correct timings and they looked fab when the treatment was finished.
The old system was perfect.
This has lost me money and clients. I'm looking elsewhere now. Very disappointed with Nouveau

Latest posts

Back