NSI acrylic/gel?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

juliesnails

Reaction score
Have posted before a out different brands. Is there anyone who uses NSI acrylics and or gel. If you do how do you find it. I've read about cnd and know how fab they are but mainly looking at nsi :) thanks in advance

Sent from my HTC One X using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi,
I use the NSI Attraction powders for my acrylic nails and I also use the Universal Liquid. I have to say I am really impressed with the products. I was using CND Retention+ however due to an allergic reaction to the monomer I had to change. The Universal liquid does not give me the allergic reaction.
I find it is wonderful to work with, a great consistency and just so easy.

I also use Glaze N Go which is great.
The NSI Endurance files are fantastic. They last a lot longer than other files and are very durable.

There is nothing bad I can say about my experience, it really is a great system.

I have not used their Gel system.

I'm not sure where you are located but in Australia the products can be purchased from NSI Australia and the staff there are wonderful and very helpful. National Salon Supplies in Adelaide also stock the products so I assume they stock them nationally.

Hope this helps.

I'm doing my cert 2 and about to purchase NSI as my first system to use. They have a lot of bargains at the moment, which includes the precision brush. That and the fact that they come highly recommended by some of the best in the nail industry has swayed my decision to use/try NSI.

I also did a search on youtube and found vids of people using it so I could see what it looked like and how it applied on the nail.

Thanks guys. I'm in the UK and have found supplier so will be trying this brand. Maybe with a starter pack first. Have been using salon services and have found them good but had a few problems with them. Want a named brand as well really. Can't wait to try them out x

I use the balance gel system and have found it suits me best. I can't fault it at all. Easy to apply, easy to file off, and creates beautiful looking nails. The girls up in the office are fab too.

I have been using NSI for the past uear & i can't fault it at all. X

Ive always used NSI and I love it although I've never tried other systems so I can't make any comparisons.

I find the attraction system really easy to use, the technail colours are fab too, it's easy to get used to the different consistency. I've only ever used their gel on toes but really enjoy using that, it makes Hollywood tootsies to die for. One thing though Polish Pro= EURGH!!! Absolutely hate it, found Shellac to be easier to apply, remove and wear.

Have purchased a large sample kit with lots different colours of pink white and clear. Just found the salon services acrylics a bit lacking. Having a few clients having cracking or breakage on few nails so not happy xx

Have purchased a large sample kit with lots different colours of pink white and clear. Just found the salon services acrylics a bit lacking. Having a few clients having cracking or breakage on few nails so not happy xx

Sheer pink is good over white tips, radiant pink can be but needs to be very even on application or you will get marks on the tips. Extreme pink cannot be used over white tips/sculpted, it's a lovely bright pink but discolours the white so you have to keep it separate. Not tried the masque powders on nails as I'm not really a sculptor(more like play-doh when me and nail forms get together these days).

The tips and line out are fab too. I'll shut up now, I sound like I work for them.

I don't think you'll be disappointed, if you need any help feel free to ask.

I have been using nsi past 6 months . Can't fault the products . Precision brush is beautiful to work with x

what difference is there in the NSI liquid and the NSI Universal Liquid ?? :hug:

I get my first order tomorrow. I can't wait, its quite a large order being my first ever. So I needed all the prep products, files as well as the attraction kit, brush, and also got some colours and glitters.

Ive been using NSI L&P and Gel for over 2years now and i love it!!
Its a great brand and never had any faults with it at all! The products are so easy to work with and dont find them expensive
Im not sure if im the only one but i think the monomer actually smells nice lol.. Could be just me tho! :) x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

I've been using NSI Attraction acrylic system for about 6 years now and the Balance gel system for about 18 months and find them fantastic, really easy to work with and just great!! Highly recommended!! :D

Latest posts

Back