NSI Attraction ombrè, which pink?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mommabear

Reaction score
Hey geeks

Just wondering what you use for your pink when you do an ombre french?
Ive just gone to use radiant pink and its not giving enough coverage.
What one do you think is best?
Out of loop with l&p, just getting back into it.

Much love
Xxx

I use peach blush or rose blush, they are both opaque so perfect for doing ombré [emoji5]️ xxx

Thank you :)
I used peach blush on her in the beginning but now she wants it more pink :-D luckily its only my mum xxx

Pink masque is also lovely

Thanks geeks. I did it on my mum last night.....an she still wasnt happy hahaha going to get the rose blush tomorrow an see if she likes that one.
I thought i was fussy :)
Xxx

Add a bit of a bright pink acrylic to pink masque, it should make more of the colour she is thinking of I think

The problen i have is she has seen it on google ;-/ so god knows what brand of acrylic it is. I have all the NSI attraction range now thanks to my mother haha and she still wasnt happy xx

The problen i have is she has seen it on google ;-/ so god knows what brand of acrylic it is. I have all the NSI attraction range now thanks to my mother haha and she still wasnt happy xx

There are lots of photos on Instagram that are highly edited!

So you may never achieve the exact colour she's seen [emoji85]

Me and another nail tech friend said that too her but she was adamant she wanted it. The problem with the colour she wanted was,to me, too transparent to hide the white fade enough, its gotta be really opaque xx

Latest posts

Back