Nsi Balance Basic Gel Builder, anyone use it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kelly-Tara

Reaction score
Hi just wondering what the difference is with the balance basic builder gel and the balance builder gel from nsi? Thanks

Basic is of a thinner consistency than the builder. it's useful for the first bonding layer and also for NNO.

HTH

Rachel.

Thank you for that, is it strong enough over extensions?

Yeah I use it over the builder to even out any dips and bumps I MIGHT have.

Can also be used as a final coat, but i find it is not as shiney as the finish or glaze and go. I thought they were discontinuing the basic.........

i dont use the basic as ive never had the need to use it with the builder gels i use so i cant comment but i also thought they were discontinuing it,so it might be an idea for you to phone nsi and find out beforeyou buy some.x

i got it off thenailwarehouse.biz, as the postage was cheaper an im so skint, i was just hoping it was the same as the builder, so you reccommend i get the builder then? cus the basic isnt going to be strong enough with extensions is it? i bought the finish clear aswel

i got it off thenailwarehouse.biz, as the postage was cheaper an im so skint, i was just hoping it was the same as the builder, so you reccommend i get the builder then? cus the basic isnt going to be strong enough with extensions is it? i bought the finish clear aswel
i use the finish clear as i find its better for using with glitter as its allows a thinner aplication than the builder clear.
i would use the builder but only as ive never used the basic.i just never found any use for it as i use the builder for extensions and natural nail overlays.
have you used the builder or the basic before? as i just wondered why it was the basic you was interested in.x

I have got the trial pack from nsi with the builder and finish, but they didn't have the builder on the nailwarehouse only the basic builder, i just thought it was the same :( im so stupid, il just have to order the builder off nsi and pay abit more for postage

if you oreder from nsi on the internet then postage and packing is free when you spend £25 or more.x

Oh really? I didn't know that, i shouldve just done that, nevermind, at least i know now x

Oh really? I didn't know that, i shouldve just done that, nevermind, at least i know now x

sorry hun i should have said before.ive actually rang them and put my order through and they still gave me free p&p for over £25.x

Oh bloomin hell nevermind. lol thanks for telling me anyway x

Latest posts

Back