NSI Balance gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rachelvickyplum

Reaction score
Okay so i was under the impression that builder gels can only be cured under a uv lamp?

Someone has posted on a fb group that they cure their nsi balance builder gel under an led lamp and its been okay??

Im slightly dubious? Firstly as she said it was just okay and secondly as i have read on sites that this is def not the case and people have tried and its either peeled off or not set??

Can anyone shed any light? Pardon the pun.

Tia xx
Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've tried it before as I already had my LED lamp out. Still was soft after 2 mins so ditched the LED and got out my UV. Not worth the risk of it lifting tbh.

Cheers hun i thought as much ill stick with uv for gels and me led for shellac i think xxx

It doesnt cure properly... nsi balance system is UV produced only i asked at nsi cash n carry when i went over to get new bulbs for uv light. and said it wasnt designed for led same goes for glaze n go xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks i thought as much. Well her clients arent going to be very happy then if thats how she does them.

Just after saving time and banging them out as quickly as possible by the sounds of things xxx

Latest posts

Back