NSI Course query...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lulu83x

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I've been doing nails for getting on 3 years now. However embarassingly, I am still spoling just friends and family :)

I completed a home learning diploma 3 years ago, and have mainly self taught myself from there.

However I know how important practical learning is. I use NSI products which I love and get on with them so well. I really want to enrol on the NSI l&p course, but it is in Manchester and I'm in East Sussex and 5 days up north just isn't practical what with kids and a husband who need looking after lol.

Does anyone know of any NSI educators in East Sussex/West Sussex?

I am so passionate about nails and I really want to pull my finger out and do this properly and get out there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi - pretty new to using salon geek but i teach for nsi in Chester - there are teachers all over the UK specifically trained by NSI to teach on their behalf - I think Lally Quayle maybe closest to you but if you contact the eductaion team at NSI Manchester they will tell you if she is closest and give you her details. x

thanks hatty much appreciated! ill get on to them tomo :)

thanks Sammi, I have just emailed Denise Wright :) fingers crossed xx

Latest posts

Back