nsi - ez flow

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tierra2006

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,
Not been on for a while, I've trained in l and p and have been using nsi products which I'm finding good. Just wondered your thoughts on exz flow. I/m currently using nsi in salon but want to go mobile and unsure whether to give ez flow a try. I want to do the conversion course and any feedback would be great.
Thanks for your time.

If you are liking the product range you are using .. what is prompting you to look for something else?? Something your current product is not doing for you? Something you don't like about it? Are you wanting to change for the sake of change? Something must be making you think of changing!

Well, to be honest, I'm tied into a contract that says I can't use any products that the salon uses within a certain radius of the salon if I leave. I've not been happy there for a while so rather then upset the apple cart, I thought maybe better to use a different product.
Has anyone else had this problem regarding contracts?
Shall I just sod it and stick with what I know?
It is a big leap for me going into self employment as I have a family to support.

Thanks for your replies.

Well, to be honest, I'm tied into a contract that says I can't use any products that the salon uses within a certain radius of the salon if I leave. I've not been happy there for a while so rather then upset the apple cart, I thought maybe better to use a different product.
Has anyone else had this problem regarding contracts?
Shall I just sod it and stick with what I know?
It is a big leap for me going into self employment as I have a family to support.

Thanks for your replies.

I think it would cost your ex boss allot of money to take you to court for not abiding by your 'contract' which in any case I'm sure the court would say restricted fair trade and prevented you from making a living for your family ... I don't think myself that she would get anywhere.

NSI could sell products to the salon next door to her and she couldn't do a thing about it so how can she restrict you from using it? Load of tosh and not worth the paper it is written on.

Maybe worth your while consulting a solicitor but if I were you I'd go on my merry way and use what the hell you want to use. My guess is there will be a bit of blustering and a threat or two and that will be the end of it. Bide your time and don't do anything rash. You're better off spending a bit on seeing a solicitor than paying out for a new product that by all accounts you do not need. IMHO

Im sorry but what a completely horrendous thing for an employer to lay upon a nail tech? That has truly shocked me :O

Go with geeg on this one and all the very best of luck, I bet you will be just fine :) xxx

Latest posts

Back