NSI files letting me down, help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Ok so I usually use the dura files which are great but this time ordered their new cushioned files in 180 and 240 grit which is meant to be the newest ones out and the next best thing....

Found them really hard to use, not effective in filing and they hurt my teeth when I used them.
Please someone tell me good file to use on enhancements!!

Ok so I usually use the dura files which are great but this time ordered their new cushioned files in 180 and 240 grit which is meant to be the newest ones out and the next best thing....

Found them really hard to use, not effective in filing and they hurt my teeth when I used them.
Please someone tell me good file to use on enhancements!!

I like the NSI Endurance Files in 100/100 and 150/150. Better than any others I have used. Have to agree that the ones you have mentioned are not that great to use.

Young nails 'file under must have' are very similar to Dura files.

Hurt your teeth?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I think she means it sets her teeth on edge. ... You know, like scratching a black board. Lol

I think she means it sets her teeth on edge. ... You know, like scratching a black board. Lol

Yes! Exactly that! Lol

Oh I see. I was wondering if u used ur teeth to hold the file when filing or something haha

Oh I see. I was wondering if u used ur teeth to hold the file when filing or something haha

Ha! I'm mad- but not quite that mad looool

Haha I got the mental image of it and everything thats why I was like....huh? Lol.

Haha I got the mental image of it and everything thats why I was like....huh? Lol.

I have a mental image as well- can u imagine? The amount of dust in the eyes would be horrendous lol

P.s I have this cushioned file and I never use it. It doesnt last well, I never bent it but it has this fold in the middle of the file so its unuseable now. I just use my normal 180/180 and my lavender sanding block

Yeah I use 100,150 and 180 NSI files, and the 180 is worn down already, after a month! There crap in my opinion!

Yeah I use 100,150 and 180 NSI files, and the 180 is worn down already, after a month! There crap in my opinion!

I'm going to try young nails files instead I think, I was sent a sample by them and it lasted ages! I only bought these as they made them out to be so great!

I'm going to try young nails files instead I think, I was sent a sample by them and it lasted ages! I only bought these as they made them out to be so great!

Just dont use the young files on your teeth.. lol

ok i will be serious:D I dont like the way NSI files lose thier colour so easily either, they look grey and dirty so fast !

ok i will be serious:D I dont like the way NSI files lose thier colour so easily either, they look grey and dirty so fast !

Yeah they do- I'm giving up on them totally! Have CND got a similar file to the dura file?

Latest posts

Back