NSI gel colour with CND uv lamp?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dvc89

Reaction score
Hi,
I was wondering if anyone could give me a little bit of advice please... I've recently trained in uv gel nails and I've been struggling to make a decision between NSI and CND shellac. I purchased the CND uv lamp and I'm now swaying towards the NSI polish pro. Will the CND lamp cure the NSI or am I going to have to purchase an NSI lamp? Thank you in advance!

The advice is always use the same lamp brand as the gel as they have been designed to work together and the only way to guarantee a full cure. Hth

Hi,
I was wondering if anyone could give me a little bit of advice please... I've recently trained in uv gel nails and I've been struggling to make a decision between NSI and CND shellac. I purchased the CND uv lamp and I'm now swaying towards the NSI polish pro. Will the CND lamp cure the NSI or am I going to have to purchase an NSI lamp? Thank you in advance!

I am in the same sort of dilemma I have CND shellac love it but want OPI gel colour as well so don't want to buy another expensive lamp OPI say I can use my lamp its about the wattage and the timing, also some say its about the little bitty lights as well but I had no problems curing Gelish in my CND lamp ( I have the newest one) by the way I love gelish just that I always look for easy soak off ! so not that I don't like Gelish.

Latest posts

Back