NSI Gel [Hollywood Toes]

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UKRed

Reaction score
I have just qualified in NSI Hollywood toes (gel) and I have two questions:
I have bought some violet glitter gel which I have been told I can use on toes, now, I like a bold colour with a hint of glitter but this looks like a hint of glitter, nothing like the colour in the tub... my question is,
can I put on white (or a colour) cure as usual and then do a thin layer of the glitter and cure then carry on as normal routine?

The other question was about a 'mistake' during application, my boyfriend was doing my toes (I was too lazy to do it myself and he offered) so I gave him the procedure and I was telling him what to do but got distracted for a second, he prepped the nails correctly (i supervised) then he primed them, but then he put them in the lamp before he'd put builder clear on, I realised about 10 seconds after he did it and carried on the procedure and they look quite good considering..... (they did 'burn' for a split second in the lamp when the glaze and go was being cured but i took it out and put it back in and it was fine)
Will I have any problem or will the worst that may happen is they may lift?

Last edited by a moderator:
yes you can put a colour on and then the glitter hun, I do. And I don't think that putting the toes in the lamp for a few second will have a major effect, like you say if anything you may find a bit of lifting, but at least you will know the reason...xxx

yes you can put a colour on and then the glitter hun, I do. And I don't think that putting the toes in the lamp for a few second will have a major effect, like you say if anything you may find a bit of lifting, but at least you will know the reason...xxx

It's a glitter gel though, is that alright?

yes babes I use the le chat glitter gels, on top of colour, the colour in the glitter isnt deep enough for me ..x

yes babes I use the le chat glitter gels, on top of colour, the colour in the glitter isnt deep enough for me ..x

Latest posts

Back