NSI Glaze 'N Go question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marie112

Reaction score
I've been reading the comments on Nsi glaze and glow, are you not able to use it over gel polish on an acrylic nail? I've tried it and it just ends up with a Matt finish.

Gel polish needs its own topcoat. You are top coating the gel polish, not the l and p

Gel polish needs its own topcoat. You are top coating the gel polish, not the l and p
Thank you so you can only use glaze and glow on the actually nail extension? Not on gel polish?? Sorry I'm relatively new to this what is l & p

Thank you so you can only use glaze and glow on the actually nail extension? Not on gel polish?? Sorry I'm relatively new to this what is l & p

L & P is an abbreviated term for liquid and powder.

You can Glaze & Go on the acrylic however if you choose to paint in gel polish, you would complete the nail and colour coat (no base required) followed by the gel polish top coat. Glaze & Go will not work on gel polish. I hope this helps.

You can Glaze & Go on the acrylic however if you choose to paint in gel polish, you would complete the nail and colour coat (no base required) followed by the gel polish top coat. Glaze & Go will not work on gel polish. I hope this helps.
Great thank you :)

You could encapsulate coloured acrylic with clear acrylic and then apply glaze and go after filing/buffing/etc.

This technique can be more cost effective because coloured acrylic can cost less than a range of gel polish colours. Also, the glossy shine from the method I describe is beautiful.

Thank you I will try it :) x

Latest posts

Back