NSI LED lamp?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steffanie

Steff
Reaction score
I am in desperate need of a new led lamp. I keep looking at the nsi 36w one but I'm not 100% on it and nsi are very vague on the description. Does anyone have this and can give me their opinion on it please or recommend another one around the same price.
I'd especially like to know if it has lights on the sides for thumb cure? I know it says it's five finger cute but so did my current one and it fails to cure the inner side of the thumb sometimes. Thanks a bunch

I am in desperate need of a new led lamp. I keep looking at the nsi 36w one but I'm not 100% on it and nsi are very vague on the description. Does anyone have this and can give me their opinion on it please or recommend another one around the same price.
I'd especially like to know if it has lights on the sides for thumb cure? I know it says it's five finger cute but so did my current one and it fails to cure the inner side of the thumb sometimes. Thanks a bunch
I've not used the current NSI Led lamp but the uv ones of theirs that I have used in the past always cured the thumb. If you give them a ring they have a free phone number and they are great and I'm sure they will be able to help and give you a bit more info about the lamp. I recently bought the mini polish pro lamp from them to take to Italy for my cousins wedding nails and it was faulty. I rang them today and they are sending me a new one which I will get tomorrow so they do have really good customer service. Xx

I have had the NSI LED lamp since it's release about 3 yrs ago and it is a wonderful lamp. fully cures all 5 nails and I love the auto turn on when the hand goes in. I am very happy with mine.

I have this lamp and love it. However I find it a pain to fit toes under. Always cures all 5 fingers without a problem ☺

I tried one yesterday for the first time and I need it in my life now! I love the auto turn on and off when the hand is placed in and the whole lamp feel really sturdy as well compared with others I've used. X

I have this lamp and love it. However I find it a pain to fit toes under. Always cures all 5 fingers without a problem [emoji5]

Hi there he base is detachable so place your client foot on the base then either hold the lamp over the foot or just clip it back together ! I only had to hold it up over if I have bigger ladies whose bride of the foot is quite high or if they holding a lot of water retention and it doesn't fit in , but yes it does work well.

Hi there he base is detachable so place your client foot on the base then either hold the lamp over the foot or just clip it back together ! I only had to hold it up over if I have bigger ladies whose bride of the foot is quite high or if they holding a lot of water retention and it doesn't fit in , but yes it does work well.
My new Cuccio lamp has a detachable base and it it so much quicker doing toes now! A great design

Ya love that it really helps

Latest posts

Back