NSI Nail tech in Stoke On Trent

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sc in canada

Reaction score
Hi all I am looking for a NSI nail tech that does full sculptured Attraction L&P in the Stoke On Trent area. It's a family member who is getting married so there will be the bride and the Mother of the bride who will be needing their nails done (might even be the whole wedding party, but 2 for sure) So if there is anyone out there who can help me out, that would be great! :hug:

Thanks!

I used to use NSI but now use CND. Is there a particular reason why it has to be NSI?

I did her nails last year when she came over for a holiday and she loved them. I know there are great techs out there that use other brands, but she wants exactly the same as what I did on her, which was NSI Attraction full sculptured liquid and powder.

I'm hoping someone can help me out :hug: if not I might have to contact NSI UK and see if they can refer someone.

Being fully sculpted is probably what makes more of a difference, my clients always comment on this and now wouldn't have anything else :lol:

I used to use NSI but now use CND. Is there a particular reason why it has to be NSI?

Because thats product she prefers. NSI. Not CND. :irked::irked:

Because thats product she prefers. NSI. Not CND. :irked::irked:

Just trying to be helpful :hug:

If there is no-one willing to speak up here then I would suggest getting onto yell.com and telephone all the nail techs listed and ask them what products they use and whether or not they do fully sculpted nails. Just beware that some may claim to sculpt and then try to persuade the client that they need tips when they turn up for their appointment (not trying to be funny but that has happened to someone I know).

hello, i am based in stoke! i can do them, please pm me the details and contact number. thanks

Latest posts

Back