NSI or Crystal Nails acrylic course?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rachg

Reaction score
Hi geeks,

I am the most indecisive person ever and really struggling to decide whether to train with NSI or Crystal Nails for acrylics. I have searched and searched and searched and still have no clue so now just going to go on what the majority prefer...if that's possible lol.

Thanks x

My reply is not going to help you one bit but here goes lol: I trained with Crystal Nails and the training was good however I have heard great reviews about NSI & CND training so imagine that they would be worth checking out as well. I use both Crystal Nails & NSI products at the moment - I prefer Crystal Nails products for the pinks & whites and their brushes are great but I prefer NSI for their coloured powders. They are lovely to work with.

I use NSI l&p. Originally I also did NSI Polish Pro but soon realised that it was going to be a short term friendship and switched to Shellac. If I had started off with Shellac and Vinylux (like your profile says) I would have followed it through with training with CND as I think it looks better to keep with the same brand.

That aside, I am happy with NSI x

I use NSI l&p. Originally I also did NSI Polish Pro but soon realised that it was going to be a short term friendship and switched to Shellac. If I had started off with Shellac and Vinylux (like your profile says) I would have followed it through with training with CND as I think it looks better to keep with the same brand.

That aside, I am happy with NSI x

Why didn't you get on with polish pro?
I prefer this to shellac it last so much better and longer for myself.

I suppose at end the day as long as you train with a credible company that use registered products that will be down to you own personal preference

Beauty at your finger tips!

Why didn't you get on with polish pro?
I prefer this to shellac it last so much better and longer for myself.

I suppose at end the day as long as you train with a credible company that use registered products that will be down to you own personal preference

Beauty at your finger tips!

That's the really interesting thing about brands, something that someone loves, others just couldn't get on with.

I bought around 15 colours I think, now my nails are REALLY strong and even polish doesn't chip on me (I'm not even joking.) I applied the full Polish Pro system on myself and a few clients and regardless of following the instructions to the letter, it didn't last on me or a single client.

Obviously the clients are different as I don't know how they treat their nails but I really look after mine. I woke up the next day with chips on one occasion, I'm absolutely not joking.

I genuinely do find it intriguing that we all have totally different experiences with products but then I suppose we can't all be the same ☺️

x

Latest posts

Back