NSI or Ink London

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinktinkle

Reaction score
Hi ladies after some advice!

Ive been using CND for acrylics and looking to change my system. Has anyone used ink London? Or is nsi better?

I would say regardless of other peoples opinions the best thing would be for you to either find a salon using those brands and book an appointment to try yourself or to buy the basics and try it out. I've used CND and acrylink- I liked acrylink but they didn't have a wide enough cover powder range for me and CND worked out very expensive. I'm now very happy with CJP. I'm glad I bought trial kits where I could as it saved me from investing in a brand that I didn't like! :) x

I used both and found acrylink
Was much slower setting and had no coloured powders

Thanks both for your replies. I've heard a lot about CJP, what is the setting time like? I'm going to the beauty show at the NEC in Birmingham so hoping to get some trial kits to try some different brands x

Thanks both for your replies. I've heard a lot about CJP, what is the setting time like? I'm going to the beauty show at the NEC in Birmingham so hoping to get some trial kits to try some different brands x
I think you'd find the master system similar to cnd and also nsi

Ok great! Thanks for your help x

I've used both and both are lovely to work with and good results. I now stick with INK because I use other products of there's so easier to order all from one place. But both products are lovely :)

Latest posts

Back