NSI Polish Pro help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use NSI pro polish and all my clients have lasted around the 2 week mark. I also use it on myself and i recently had a friend who uses gelish to do my nails, but found the NSI better IMO. Not sure on shellac as never dealt with it, although very interested in it, do you have to train in shellac in order to buy their products?

Bumping this up....does anyone have any ideas why when I put the top coat on it seems to created little dips and not a smooth shine? It's only when I put the top coat on and I've tried doing in thicker/thinner and I still get a 'pitted' effect :-( so annoying.

Bumping this up....does anyone have any ideas why when I put the top coat on it seems to created little dips and not a smooth shine? It's only when I put the top coat on and I've tried doing in thicker/thinner and I still get a 'pitted' effect :-( so annoying.

I would love to know this too! I have 2 bottles of top coat - one creates a pitted effect - the other doesn't!

Back