NSI Secrets users

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beauty bits

Reaction score
Just a quick question. I've used secrets since it first came out (complete system). I normally order online but today phoned it through. Ended up chatting to the lady and she said I should be using the secrets primer? My instructions tho old don't mention primer and all the nsi secret videos don't mention primer. I thought the primer was for the acrylic range but she said it's for the gel to and was very adamant. I didn't think gel and acrylic primers were interchangeable? Ive added it to my order but wanted to check if this was right? Thanks x

There is a gel primer. I use nsi secrets soak off gel for swarovski toes. When I trained with them they told me to use a gel primer and that the ibd one I have for gel polish would be fine. Rather than investing in another primer. She said not to use acrylic primer xxx

That's weird though there is only a primer for the balance system. I doubting myself now! But I'm sure I got told to prime with my gel polish primer x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1463402715.560692.jpg
is it this bonder?
I use the secrets attraction powders but haven't ever noticed a primer

Hi, i have this but this isn't what the lady was on about. She said it's a primer, I thought she ment this but it's a different price. I can find it online but no information about it. I'll try and send a pic x

Hopefully this will work

Attachments

• 1463403569312.jpg
    1463403569312.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 48
Any one else heard of of use this?

I'm following this thread as nearly brought the trial kit on their website but then didn't know if to wait till Sunday at beauty show and see what they got there xx

I'm following this thread as nearly brought the trial kit on their website but then didn't know if to wait till Sunday at beauty show and see what they got there xx
I bought the trial kit from Nsi then saw it much cheaper at https://nailangel.co.uk
Might be worth checking to see if it's still the same price

A lot of suppliers will probably be vat free this weekend with the show being on. I can't make it, but waiting for some more nsi acrylic x

Just thought I would update quickly. I called nsi again and they confirmed the secrets primer is fine to use of you have a problem lifter ☺

What brush do you use with the nsi? X

I spoke to NSI not long ago and they told me you don't need a primer with the secrets soak of gel, the bonder gel is especially formulated to use directly on nail , just need to make sure you use nail pure plus,

How strange! I've called them twice now this week. First was nsi nails where I placed my order second was the number from the nail angel website x

I brought my secrets trial kit vat free yesterday [emoji4]

Thank you! It's Cuccio's Dubai me an island with a matte top coat View attachment 197241
these nails are such a lovely colour! I ve decided to go with cuccio brand.
I was literally about to write a thread asking if the matte top coat is just for lacquer polishes or if it's used for gel?
Im purchasing the veneer gel colours and the matching lacquer polishes just didn't know if it was worth buying but think i will now ive seen this lol. x

these nails are such a lovely colour! I ve decided to go with cuccio brand.
I was literally about to write a thread asking if the matte top coat is just for lacquer polishes or if it's used for gel?
Im purchasing the veneer gel colours and the matching lacquer polishes just didn't know if it was worth buying but think i will now ive seen this lol. x

Check for offers at Cuccio and TNBL uk. I haven’t bought Cuccio veneers in a while but they used to do regular offers

Latest posts

Back