NSI Spa nail liquid

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angelajane

Reaction score
I got this delivered and for the life of me I cant pick up a decent bead, it is very watery and doesnt even form a proper bead, anyone else found this when using spa nail liquid.

I found this to be awful. And took hours to set properly. I binned it and have used nsi attraction for years. I love it. If u use it properly u can control the vapours also use good ventilation x

I got this delivered and for the life of me I cant pick up a decent bead, it is very watery and doesnt even form a proper bead, anyone else found this when using spa nail liquid.

Used this a long time ago. Still got 3/4 of a bottle in the cupboard so I suppose that says something lol, I use Ezflow now.

I seem to remember holding the brush in the powder for about twice as long as you would normally, the ratio is a bit different. Then work quickly with it.

I dont think im going to bother with it, it awful stuff, what a waste of money that was much prefer attraction liquid. Thanks for your views on it, u made up my mind

Latest posts

Back