NSI - Technail colour kit!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkcat85

Reaction score
Hi, Has anyone got this kit?

Do you recommend it?

I have got it and its fad, very easy to use, very very popular with the younger clients, its well worth tHe money, HTHS :)

I have this kit also and have been using for some time. I really like it and there is so much you can do with the colours. It is easy to apply and the colours are modern and nice.

I noticed its on offer on their website £20+VAT so i think i might be tempted! He He!

Can you give me some ideas what do u use yours for? coloured tips?

I noticed its on offer on their website £20+VAT so i think i might be tempted! He He!

Can you give me some ideas what do u use yours for? coloured tips?
hi im going to do my first coloured acrylic ,but on a french white tip abit nervous about it but hopefully it will go ok with the guidance of fellow geeks advice :hug:

The list of things to do is endless, just add imagination, a simple one is french but instead of white add colour, or 2 colours or 3 colours, 3d flowers, strips, mix with glitter, just be creative,

I had a look at some of the tutorials which are fab and im def gonna have a go at the little 3d flowers! Ive ordered it now! He He!

I did post apiccie in the gallery of all the colours but I think i deleted it to make room for others.

The colours a fabby and the new glistening powders are lovely. I did a fade on fifitrix with them, so easy to use.

Pic of all the New colours from the kit, the older kit had raspberry red and pink etc in.

Rachel xx

Attachments

• Scotland 027.jpg
    Scotland 027.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 272
  • Nails 003.jpg
    Nails 003.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 265
I would definatley recommend the technail kit .
Its very versatile, good value and really good to work with, theres just so much you can do with it xxx

WOW those colours do look lovely - ive ordered a little nail art display thingy aswell so I can have a practice and then clients can look at it too! Thanks all x

Latest posts

Back