NSI users

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nail_Envy

Reaction score
Just thought id start a thread about NSI. A one stop place for everything NSI. Products you like, dislike. Must haves and things you could of done with out. Tips, tricks, advice, anything at all you would like to add.

Id like to start by saying that i am new to nsi but im a huge fan already and oneday i would love to have everything they sell but for now ill continue to slowly build up my products.

I found that thier hot pink peony in the polish pro range is more of a red which is a little disapointing.

I love the colour range they have for everything and a must have for acrylics would be the opal shommer additive.

I love NSI attraction acrylic system, dura files, dura tips and glaze n go! I didn't get on with polish pro

Do you use the illusion soak off gel?

I LOVE Polish Pro, there colours (apart from sleeping beauty, find it a bit 'patchy' ) are lovely.

Love their Acrylic and Balance gel, files etc and the sanipure smells gorge xx

Tbh there isn't anything i can fault at the moment. I use the attraction acrylic system & i also have alot of their colours as they are so easy to work with & mix.

Unfortunately, i have never used polish pro as not trained to do so but i would love to in the future x

I use balance gel at moment, new Tobit though, didn't realise they do a soak off?!! Where do you buy it from, hate buffing stuff off.

Just bought the builder gel starter kit as I would like to try some different options before I commit fully to an entire system.

I use NSI and have for about 4 years. I originally trained in 2 other systems but found this one the best for me. I use the Balance gel system and can't fault it at all. x

I'm just about to buy the balance gel kit :) can't wait to get started

I use nsi attraction acrylic & balance gels. I find they are abit behind other companies with products but I trained in college using nsi and have never had any major problems with the products so I've stuck with it as I have no reason to change. However I don't like there forms or nail tips. I've never tried polish pro as I trained in Gelish.

A great trick I was taught when blending tips is to spray sani-pure over it & if you can still see the join when it's wet then you will still see it once you've applied a transparent acrylic or gel so you need to blend it more ;)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I use nsi attraction acrylic & balance gels. I find they are abit behind other companies with products but I trained in college using nsi and have never had any major problems with the products so I'jve stuck with it as I have no reason to change. However I don't like there forms or nail tips. I've never tried polish pro as I trained in Gelish.

A great trick I was taught when blending tips is to spray sani-pure over it & if you can still see the join when it's wet then you will still see it once you've applied a transparent acrylic or gel so you need to blend it more ;)

Why don't you like the nail tips? These come in the kit, do you think it's worth buying others? X

Why don't you like the nail tips? These come in the kit, do you think it's worth buying others? X

I feel they are too thick & harder to blend. I was taught at college to blend them correctly but I feel they are more time consuming as they are thicker than other nail tips. I use pro impressions tips that don't need blending but I still do as they are so thin & easy. X

Love nsi. I love their products and always find them helpful and friendly when I need to phone.
I use their l&ps and balance gels although can't compare to many other products as only ever used these and some horrible stuff when training! I love the Sparitual range and use this for all my natural nail ladies and manis/pedis.
I'm just starting to change over to Polish Pro as my gel polish. Love it. I've find it a dream to remove. In fact I'm making lots of rings out of my old gel polish to use it up quickly so I can justify ordering more colours!! Xx

I love NSI attraction acrylic system, dura files, dura tips and glaze n go! I didn't get on with polish pro

Can I ask what you didnt like about polish pro im booked in for the free course they are offering in manchester on the 17th march:)

I LOVE NSI! i use NSI everything, i love the misa nail polishes.. not got round to using polish pro yet but i plan on doing their free workshop to see how it is so anyone whos been on/going on the workshop for polish pro please let me know how it is :) the attraction acrylic system is so easy to use and i love the nurture oil cant fault any nsi products apart from the things i havent yet tried, just put a big order in for some gel (never used before) so will see how i get on with the gel system aswel :)

I a so jealous of all of you going on the Polish Pro workshop. I would have loved this but am just too far away! Having said that, full credit to nsi for their help when I first tried it. I had a few teething problems such as chipping, shrinkage etc and had lots of lovely emails aNd phone calls with their educators and they talked me through it, helped me troubleshoot and now I have no problems with it. X

I'm an NSI girl and have been using their attraction acrylic and balance gels for nearly 10 years I think. I did try their polish pro but it wasn't for me, I'm afraid.

I actually used to own nailangel.co.uk and decided to let it go as I branched into more beauty treatments so had a name change and got a big surprise at one of the beauty shows when I found out NSI had taken it over. I think its great that they have a site with lots of resources but it does make me kick myself every time I see it as I did love the name lol.

My favourite products at the moment are the attraction opaque powders and glaze and go. I was so excited when they launched the opaques and they work perfectly when you're looking to extend the nail bed.

Do you use the illusion soak off gel?

I don't but that's just because I prefer acrylic extensions and Gelish for gel polish I just didn't get to grips with gel extensions.

I feel they are too thick & harder to blend. I was taught at college to blend them correctly but I feel they are more time consuming as they are thicker than other nail tips. I use pro impressions tips that don't need blending but I still do as they are so thin & easy. X

The dura tips are great they also do not need blending :)

I found that polish pro ebony shrunk but once i applied in thinner coats it fixed that problem

Latest posts

Back