nss client

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emma's nails

Reaction score
i had a client today come to me who usually goes to an NSS salon down the road. shes been going there for the 2 years and has never them off before. after soaking for 3 hours she came to me and i managed to file the rest of the damn stuff off for her and replaced them with creative L+P.

she was really impressed and said it was the first time she'd had her nails done with no bleeding???? i couldn't belive she said that. she also said that after they do her nails they file underneath her free edge, well surely that would file her natural nail down (her nails were really long).

her nails were so damaged underneath like you would not believe. all ridges from the elec drills, even some small spots of brown which i could only presume were the start of "greenies".

well, she asked for nail art afterwards so i did all 10 nails, they looked lovely, then i knocked one and had to do it again. then..........i smudged the same one again and had to do the same nail for a third time.

can anyone recommend the use of a battery opated dryer for in-between coats to help the drying time? i use the polish drying spray at the end but you cant use it in-between coats.

she did see the funny side thank fully and will be coming back for her regular infils so all in all i've had a good day today.

thanks for listening.

Good for you Emma! A job well done satisfaction Heh! :biggrin:

emma's nails said:
can anyone recommend the use of a battery opated dryer for in-between coats to help the drying time? i use the polish drying spray at the end but you cant use it in-between coats.

I think Orly do a spray that you can use between coats but dont take this as gospel.
David

have you thought about a gel top coat, Caesers Secrets do one you can put over polish.

I use Out-the-door top coat, brilliant, dry in 5 minutes!!! :)

xxxx

Jaydee said:
I think Orly do a spray that you can use between coats but dont take this as gospel.
David

Yep, we use it, (thinkit's caled Spritz Dry but I may be way off here - I just use it, don't look at the name!!) but TBH I don't think it's that great - only gets it to touch dry. Using a good polish that dries quickly between thin coats is better. However Smudge Fixer by Orly is great for those annoying smudges.

excellent. i'll give that a go. i already use out the door as my top coat, its just the nail art smudging thats really annoying

Latest posts

Back