Nub theory-pregnancy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
💜 I have a strong feeling its a lil girl so this makes me happy but I will love it just the same if its a lil boy just happy to have a baby after 2 years trying. Xxx I find out the sex in 3 weeks x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

That's fantastic babe ! Congrats 😘 ! Ahhh how exciting xx

I'd say a boy :)

Jemima :)

😀 I can always dress it as a girl when daddies not around lol (joking)

Isn't it amazing that you can't find out the sex of a baby when it is so tiny!

I had a private gender scan at 15 weeks with my youngest and they said a girl, it was confirmed at my 20 weeks scan, my baby is now 4 years old!

I couldn't find out the sex of my oldest. So e was a surprise :) And my middle baby had her legs crossed and they couldn't see, they also couldn't take all the measurements so I had an other scan 4 weeks later a mind found out she was a girl.

It really is amazing I feel very blessed as expect you do too x

Isn't it amazing that you can't find out the sex of a baby when it is so tiny!

I had a private gender scan at 15 weeks with my youngest and they said a girl, it was confirmed at my 20 weeks scan, my baby is now 4 years old!

I couldn't find out the sex of my oldest. So e was a surprise :) And my middle baby had her legs crossed and they couldn't see, they also couldn't take all the measurements so I had an other scan 4 weeks later a mind found out she was a girl.

It is amazing my first was facing the wrong way at 20 weeks scan so it was going to be a surprise but the midwife sent me for another scan at 28 weeks & I found out it was a boy, second one had its legs crossed at 20 week scan so I went for a private one another boy the private scan was really good as it was in 4d & had a DVD couldn't stop watching it. Now they are 5 & nearly 2

Doesn't anyone want the thrill of not knowing anymore these days? Honestly, during a hard labour it's fantastic for spurring you on and keeping you going lol x

Doesn't anyone want the thrill of not knowing anymore these days? Honestly, during a hard labour it's fantastic for spurring you on and keeping you going lol x

I wouldn't want to know for exactly that reason xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

It's the best surprise in the world,

My first I was convinced she was a boy even had blue in hospital bag and when they told me youv had a girl I was like no she's a boy! Lol

We found out with our 2nd as my hubby was on tour in afghan so it was for him as he missed everything

Our 3rd I didn't want to know but hubby did so we found out I was going to ask not to be told

im having my 20 week scan today so I'll be finding out what im having :)

everyone is convinced its a boy but I've got a feeling its a little girl. i already have one of each so I'll be happy either way.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

Having not known so far it's driving me crazy 😉 the scan is going to be so exciting for us because we'll find out the sex (hopefully) and the birth just as exciting as we get to meet our baby and see who the little tinker looks like the most 💗

I've got my 20week scan today so hopefully can find out. I never heard of this theory so just checked it out and looked at my 12 week scan but it doesn't have a nub and think it might be the wrong position to look.
Oh well only a bit of fun, hopefully I can find out later :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've got my 20week scan today so hopefully can find out. I never heard of this theory so just checked it out and looked at my 12 week scan but it doesn't have a nub and think it might be the wrong position to look.
Oh well only a bit of fun, hopefully I can find out later :)

Did you find out? X

I personally feel you shouldnt be allowed to know for eithicsl issues but just my two pence. Congrats op on your pregnancy x

I would say pink :)

Defo girl on the op. Based on the nub theroy of course.

Id say boy for this one.

You were right baby boy 💙 x

I would say a girl but I'm no expert, I only just googled the 'nub theory' haha

Congratulations! X

Latest posts

Back