Nub theory-pregnancy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tinker bell

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I had a 12 week scan 4 weeks ago and wondering of anyone could have a guess what I'm having based on the nub theory just for a bit of fun.

X

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1377698627.191976.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1377698627.191976.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 572
I'm no good with the nub theory but just wanted to say congratulations :) xx

What is this 'nub theory' Ive seen it mentioned in another thread & wondered back then too... Lol.

Xx

Congratulations!!! Can I just ask...at your first midwife appointment at 8/10 weeks do you get to hear the heart beat or do they just talk through things?x

I'd say girl!! Congratulations xx

I'm going boy :) congrats by the way xx

What is this 'nub theory' Ive seen it mentioned in another thread & wondered back then too... Lol.

Xx

I also do not know!

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks everyone, to the geek that asked what it is, if you type nub theory in google it explains, I wouldn't have my own words to explain it but it a way of predicting the gender of you baby, it's not 100% and not proven to be correct but it's just a bit of fun,

Re the heartbeat, I didn't get to listen to it but I could see it on the scan, just seems so long to wait from 12-20 weeks, may book a private one at babybond.

X

Congrats:)
I will say......boy :)

I reckon it's a boy from the nub theory I think :/ lol

I have no clue about this theory , but wanted to say congratulations , but just for a guess il say girl lolXx

I was looking at the nub theory when I had my 12 wk scan and I guessed girl from looking at the nub and it was.

I'd say yours looks like girl too.

X

Congrats guys 💜 here's mine any guesses? I'm sure the lil bugger has got it's legs in the way ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1377731741.198027.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1377731756.493336.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Hi everyone, I had a 12 week scan 4 weeks ago and wondering of anyone could have a guess what I'm having based on the nub theory just for a bit of fun.

X

Just checked what it nub theory, I'm saying its girl :D

For me and my mum and brother and few friends the best thing was to put ring on your belly..best way to take one of your hair and put it trough the ring..if it goes in circle it's boy, if in stright line-girl. How many times it show-that many kids u will have.
For me it was showing 2kids-1)boy 2) girl- and yes, I have 3years old boy and 3months old girl :))
Ps sorry for my English :D

Judging from the theory on google I would say a girl xx

💜 I have a strong feeling its a lil girl so this makes me happy but I will love it just the same if its a lil boy just happy to have a baby after 2 years trying. Xxx I find out the sex in 3 weeks x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

I'd say a girl :)

Jemima :)

Latest posts

Back