Nubar/ Palms Extra Open Days

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

tanfastic

Reaction score
Has anyone been to one of these and have any feedback ? I am going on the 28th but it is quite a distance from me and I am wondering if it is worth going or should just keep saving up for the products and training in the systems I ultimately want to offer.

I like the idea that they apparently don't animal test but will have to grille them about that on the day, I would like to offer a soak off gel treatment to clients but to be honest I am only getting requests for extensions and acrylic or gel. And all of them want the French white tip look. So I may end up with another product sitting unused in my box.

Any feedback would be great, if it is negative please PM me rather than posting on here.

Many thanks

frankie91

Reaction score
I haven't been to an open day, but use nubar and nubar Gelicure gel polish and have done training with nubar. I think the open days are chances to ask questions, watch product demonstrations and maybe test a few products - i think! I have always used nubar and love the nail polish which are gorgeous, the Manicure and Pedicure ranges as well as Gelicure. Palms extra are a great company and I have never had any complaints about them.

I am sure you will enjoy the day!

Sent from my GT-I5800 using SalonGeek

tanfastic

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, looking forward to going

Latest posts