number of beads?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charly

Reaction score
does anyone know wether using more than 3 beads would affect the strengh of the enhancement? I understand that a too wet mix can lead to weakness of enhancement and lack of an apex or a wrongly placed apex can cause weakness, but the use of 4 beads (correctly placed and the right mix with an perfectly sculpted and placed apex) as apposed to 3 would that affect the strength, i am aware also that using too large a bead in zone 2 can cause excessive shrinkage and pocket lifting.

Any thoughts?

thank you

as long as you have a perfectly structured and beautiful looking nail enhancement, no it doesnt matter how many beads you use, majority of the time you do use 3 but some people have small nail beds you could use 2 and for someone with large thumbs you could use 4. or even 1 on a one colour enhancement such as the pinky
as long as you stick to the correct structure of your enhancement then i dont see why no
hth

joannerowsell said:
as long as you have a perfectly structured and beautiful looking nail enhancement, no it doesnt matter how many beads you use, majority of the time you do use 3 but some people have small nail beds you could use 2 and for someone with large thumbs you could use 4. or even 1 on a one colour enhancement such as the pinky
as long as you stick to the correct structure of your enhancement then i dont see why no
hth

i totally agree Joanne :)
with the ezflow application technique when doing p&w i use 5 applications
3 for the white tip and 2 for the bed making sure i have reinforced the stress area and arch locaton in the right place
if i need to go in and do another application theres nothing wrong in it as long as my end result looks good and has the right structure
for instance when doing design work i can do many many applications of product to get the design and i always make sure that the structure is right so the nails will be strong:)

Jess
xox

Latest posts

Back