Numbering Shellac bottles?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kat.wri

Reaction score
After spending what felt like hours printing numbers on dymo labels - they won't stay on - argh
Was wondering if anyone has numbered there bottles with a coloured sharpie pen ? X

I've done my gelish bottles with a sharpie, it's a god send!! X

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Why would you number your shellac bottles? Sorry if this is obvious but it's been a reeeeeally long day!

Why would you number your shellac bottles? Sorry if this is obvious but it's been a reeeeeally long day!

I'm mobile so when clients pick a colour it's easier for me to find in my case if there numbered

Genius! Wish I'd have thought if that when I was mobile!

I started off numbering mine and then changed to initials which I find easier. I know there are two of some initials but the colours are different enough for it to be no problem :)

When I did nails mobile, I used to put a dot sticker on the top (used nail glue) and number them. If you store them in numerical order it makes it so much easier to find the right one, especially when you have rather a lot of them. I used the Roo zip bags so if the number was say, 165. I knew which bag they'd be in without having to open them all up.

I also kept my stock inventory on computer and the number on the bottle was their unique ID number for my database. I could record how many sets I got from a bottle and also use it for reordering stock.

Before anyone asks, I sold off everything including the database when I stopped doing nails (became allergic!) but you can do something similar with a basic spreadsheet.

Latest posts

Back