Nuskin galvanic spa machine

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Good or not? I'm a salon owner looking to invest in micro dermabraision I've looked at skin breeze and liked results but was on expensive side 😞 a client said she heard about Nuskin age loc machine/products and looked like it had amazing results I've had a look and just wondered what others thought of it??

My sister has one of these which I was trying out today. It's ok for clients home use or your own personal use but it's not a professional machine. It's run on 2 AAA batteries. I was quiet pleased with the results but I would be very disappointed if a therapist used this in a salon environment during my facial and was charging for a professional treatment.

Thank you for response

Good or not? I'm a salon owner looking to invest in micro dermabraision I've looked at skin breeze and liked results but was on expensive side �� a client said she heard about Nuskin age loc machine/products and looked like it had amazing results I've had a look and just wondered what others thought of it??

We have a salon & use this in our treatments, its pure products, all of the good, none of the bad & our clients have incredible results. Galvanic isn't a new technology but it is incredible machine. The difference between this company & any other is the Ageloc technology. This is able to reset gene expression & has 22 international patents on it. Ageloc is a 2 billion dollar brand alone & Nuskin acquired a company called Life Gen technologies which has 30 years of research & patents with regards to ageing on a genetic level. No one else has what they have but its not for everyone. Hope this helps :)

My sister has one of these which I was trying out today. It's ok for clients home use or your own personal use but it's not a professional machine. It's run on 2 AAA batteries. I was quiet pleased with the results but I would be very disappointed if a therapist used this in a salon environment during my facial and was charging for a professional treatment.
I consider a battery operated galvanic spa as being much safer I have been told of incidents with mains electric galvanic which are quite thought provoking. Everything is getting smaller and smarter. Look at mobile phones now compared to 20 years ago. Small smart and efficient.NuSkin have been described as the Apple of Anti-Ageing. Personally I am much happier with a battery operated machine. I understand that the ageloc technology that only operates with this hand held device is the key to the great results easily achieved and seems to be as good as if not better than other galvanic treatments. I hear the ageLoc technology actually reverses the signs of ageing through genetic expression. NuSkin have an enormous R and D science innovation centre where well know scientists head the board of over 75 scientists employed. They also work with Universities around the world including Harvard and Edinburgh. give me modern technology anytime

At beyounger please one of the rules is ur not allowed to use salon Geek to punt your products. And we all know that is a gimic which had long since died and it's time is done. Well they useless is South Africa I doubt uk will be dumb enough to use nuskin. How hell can a battery operated galvanic machine be safe firstly to give to clients. Secondly why would I as a therapist have to study an additional international year in facial electrics alone to have some company sell a galvanic machine to a client to take home. Errrr logic ! Oh yes there is none. Galvanic should only be done under salon treatment qualified therapist!!!

Beauty at your finger tips!

We have a salon & use this in our treatments, its pure products, all of the good, none of the bad & our clients have incredible results. Galvanic isn't a new technology but it is incredible machine. The difference between this company & any other is the Ageloc technology. This is able to reset gene expression & has 22 international patents on it. Ageloc is a 2 billion dollar brand alone & Nuskin acquired a company called Life Gen technologies which has 30 years of research & patents with regards to ageing on a genetic level. No one else has what they have but its not for everyone. Hope this helps :)

How can a facial treatment (topical application of a product) reset gene expression? I would love to understand the process of how this works, sounds marvelous.
xx

Sent from my HTC Desire X using SalonGeek mobile app

A hand held battery operated device for home use will never be as powerful as an in salon service. CACI, as advanced as they are, have one. They are recommended for use between salon appointments but I don't think they really took off too well.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Aren't nuskin a direct selling/multi level marketing company? Not what you would call professional!

Vicki x

I consider a battery operated galvanic spa as being much safer I have been told of incidents with mains electric galvanic which are quite thought provoking. Everything is getting smaller and smarter. Look at mobile phones now compared to 20 years ago. Small smart and efficient.NuSkin have been described as the Apple of Anti-Ageing. Personally I am much happier with a battery operated machine. I understand that the ageloc technology that only operates with this hand held device is the key to the great results easily achieved and seems to be as good as if not better than other galvanic treatments. I hear the ageLoc technology actually reverses the signs of ageing through genetic expression. NuSkin have an enormous R and D science innovation centre where well know scientists head the board of over 75 scientists employed. They also work with Universities around the world including Harvard and Edinburgh. give me modern technology anytime

'Reverses the signs of aging through genetic expression'. Wow. This would signal the end of all gene base disease, not to mention, the advent of immortality. Shame on the company for keeping the key to eternal life secret. Can you point me in the direction of the studies that confirm these miraculous claims? I must have missed them in new scientist.

'Reverses the signs of aging through genetic expression'. Wow. This would signal the end of all gene base disease, not to mention, the advent of immortality. Shame on the company for keeping the key to eternal life secret. Can you point me in the direction of the studies that confirm these miraculous claims? I must have missed them in new scientist.

Lmfao I can't stop laughing ! U made my day girlfriend . 😂😆

It is well worth understanding gene expression science & the reason they keep it to themselves is because they are the market leaders, also take a look at life gen technologies, who own 30 years of research, patents ECT into epigenetics and ageing which nuskin now own.

Maybe as well not promoting certain brands, things should also not be slatted without a proper understanding

Nuskin scientist dr Joseph Chang featured on the discover Channel
Discovery Channel - Gene Expression science. REVEALED: DNA - The Next Wave - YouTube

Not a professional product but a home use one. As a professional I wouldn't use it on my clients

Not a professional product but a home use one. As a professional I wouldn't use it on my clients

I'm the same. The fact that your clients can access and retail these products with minimum training does nothing to endear them to me. As I said on a different thread, I didn't do years of training to use products that require no professional background or training and that my clients can go out and retail with minimum outlay!

Vicki x

Wow, having just read up about this company on Wiki, I would definitely avoid like the plague!

Vicki x

Wow, having just read up about this company on Wiki, I would definitely avoid like the plague!

Vicki x

That's exactly what I did and when I'd read it all this instantly turned me off the company!
Plus.. The handheld device is a lot more expensive than actual galvanic machines!!! It's a bit weird to me!!!

Nicola! Xxx

Well my friend was stupid enough to be a rep for the company she isn't even a quailed therapist and used it and did trainning for salon therapists???? Plus now 5 years down line she looks like crap and I look younger then anyone or any my friends so there goes her magic machine ...pooof. All I ever had was regular facials and hi frequency.

I agree, its not very professional to use this type of machine on Your Clients. Theres a Company called PJ Equipment who sells all types of machines at very reasonable prices, contact them and see what they can do.

It is well worth understanding gene expression science & the reason they keep it to themselves is because they are the market leaders, also take a look at life gen technologies, who own 30 years of research, patents ECT into epigenetics and ageing which nuskin now own.

Maybe as well not promoting certain brands, things should also not be slatted without a proper understanding

Nuskin scientist dr Joseph Chang featured on the discover Channel
Discovery Channel - Gene Expression science. REVEALED: DNA - The Next Wave - YouTube

I have a biomedical science degree. My understanding of genetic science is good. This is nonsense.

Latest posts

Back