Nutri-Ox system for thinning hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lamaur man

Reaction score
Has anyone tried or had any positive feedback for the new Nutri-Ox System for thinning and fine hair.
It's supposed to make fine and thin hair appear thicker and fuller after several weeks use. I thought I'd give it a try on an elderly client with really thin hair.

:biggrin:

I saw this in Sally's. is it like a copycat of Nioxin? Looks very similar

Yes I think it is, but cheaper.

Hi, just been trying this on my own hair for 3 weeks and am noticing some difference to my fine hair. It is cheaper but the reviews still sounded good so thought i would give it a try.
Idea behind it is that it gives the hair a thicker fuller look and deep cleans the scalp in order to give the hair the best possible environment for hair to grow. Is advised to use it every day and have noticed some new growth on my front hairline which has turned from stubble to short fine hairs (even my husband noticed so must be something). So far so good, let us know how you get on.

Hi, just been trying this on my own hair for 3 weeks and am noticing some difference to my fine hair. It is cheaper but the reviews still sounded good so thought i would give it a try.
Idea behind it is that it gives the hair a thicker fuller look and deep cleans the scalp in order to give the hair the best possible environment for hair to grow. Is advised to use it every day and have noticed some new growth on my front hairline which has turned from stubble to short fine hairs (even my husband noticed so must be something). So far so good, let us know how you get on.

Yes, I'll let you know how I get on with this.
I bought it to try on an elderly client, but I have used it on myself today.
God, you can really feel the fresh minty eucalyptus cooling effect on the scalp.
My hair is tinted at level 8, and after using this product only once, my hair has faded already to level 9. And I used the one for chemically treated hair.

Anyway I'll post again in a month to let you know if I think its worth using on potential clients, who are willing to spend that bit extra on trying to make their hair appear thicker, fuller.

:):)

I was thinking of trying this as my hair seems a slight bit thinner from over bleaching on scalp and stress at work , I've been using products for afro hair organic root stimulator scalp scrub uplifting shampoo hair mayonnaise , olive oil creamy aloe shampoo and the replenishing conditioner , sometimes i will use other stuff like wella sp power mask , joico k pak , kerastase Bain de force to help strength my hair

Latest posts

Back