NVQ hairdressing -part time courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cantrelax

Head in the clouds Geek
Reaction score
Hi there,

I have been looking and looking (online) and I haven't been able to find any collages in London that run part time Hairdressing courses. I wandered if any of you guys attend any collages that offer these courses. Part time day or evening??

Many thanks

I dont live in london so i cant help you there sorry but if you cant find any part-time courses why not look into full time ones because im doing a full time hairdressing course and its only actually two days a week

Do You Work In A Salon As An Apprentice?
Speak To Alan D, They Are A Training School In London And They Do Courses, If You Are Under 25 They Are Usually Free.
If Not Google It On The Internet, Nvq 2 Hairdressing London And See What Comes Up From There, There Will Be Colleges Doing Part Time Courses.

hi ya joanne on here goes part time , you might get a better response form her , hth xxx

i am at college doing full time as a mature...but i know that most colleges do, fulltime, the only part time ones are the day release from salons.and the school links....they come in one day a week, other than that the college i go to doesnt offer part time
hth

Thanks for your replies, I had forgotten about this thread and so my apologies for not saying than you sooner.

I have been looking further and I have found a few part time courses in Harrow College but can not yet find how many days a week that would actually be.

xx

hi everyone :)

i know this is a very old thread now,:lol: but i come across it on Google when searching for level 3 hairdressing courses in London.

i thought i would post for future reference, in case some one like me, finds it :)

barnet college does part time hairdressing level 2 is on a Tuesday and Thursday evening 5.30pm-9.00pm. its a great course, i am currently doing it and the tutors are brilliant, barnet college has just merged with south-gate.... to become barnetsouthgate college:confused:

here's the link for this years hair and beauty courses, to get an idea of what they do; Hair and Beauty / Display Courses - Barnet and Southgate College of Further & Higher Education

honestly couldn't recommend them enough :):):)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back