NVQ induction - Manchester anyone going?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

julieanne27uk

Reaction score
Hiya!
Just wondered if anyone else out there is going to the NVQ induction day on thursday at OSNS in Leigh, Manchester. If so, do you know any details about it, how long its for etc.. I am supposed to be going, if I don't chicken out by then as I don't know how to get to Leigh and will probably get lost:o !!

Julie:D

I am going Julie. I have been to the new OSNS at Leigh once before and it was pee easy to find. If you give Pat a ring at the OSNS at Leigh she will give you directions from the East Lancs.
As far as I am aware its registration around 10am and it goes on until you are comfortable with all the info received, I am thinking about 2 - 3 hours, but don't quote me on that. If you ring Pat, ask her what the schedule is for Thursday, I am sure she will know by now :)

Hi there! Glad to know I won't be alone! I will ring up the osns for directions and hopefully I'll find it, might have to set off from home at 8am though:D . I can manage the M60 with no problems, but never driven on East lancs, so it will be a mini adventure for me!

If you don't mind me asking, are you definitely registering for the NVQ, or are you going to see what it involves first? I really want to register on the day, but I'm unsure whether I will need loads more training to be able to do the assessments.

I will be registering on the day yes. And the East Lancs is a straight road - Junc 14 on to the A580. Keep to this road for approx 6 miles and you come to a large roundabout with a petrol station on the left and the Greyhound Pub on the right ... you take the right past the pub. Ring Pat and she will direct you from there as I have forgot the rest - it will come back to me when I get to the Greyhound pub.

Thanks for your help!! I'll ring up for directions after work today.:D

Latest posts

Back