Nvq level 2 books

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gemmamcqueen

Reaction score
I have just started my college course and am interested in any decent books available. Obviously i have leo palladino hair foundations. But i'm interested in getting a few good books. Any recommendations would be hugely appreciated! Thanks, Gemma x

hi

The books I found very good were tracey lloyd the colour book, the official guide to colour for NVQ 2 and 3. the books comes with an interactive cd rom. there is also a cutting book with a cd as well. I still use them now. Good luck with your course xxxx

i am currently doing level 2 and i have hairdressing science and illustrated hairdressing dicionary and when it came to the projects you have to do i found these helpful,also i am having difficulty doing hair up so i have got some hair up illustrated books too to help me too
sazza

I second the tracey lloyd colour book. It is really good.
For cutting-The official guide to cutting at levels 2 & 3 by Jane Goldsbro. It comes with a cd rom also.

Good Luck.

Thanks for the replies. I'll check out all of the books for definate. I've only been on my course for 5 weeks and i can't believe how much i've learnt already! Exam next week wish me luck x

Hi, i have just brought the Tracey Lloyd Colour book from amazon for a great price x

Latest posts

Back