NVQ2 Beauty Therapy..... what next?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shellpink

Reaction score
I will be finishing my NVQ2 Beauty Therapy course in June, but as Im moving to Spain in July, and therefore cannot continue with NVQ3, I am wondering what I can do next course wise?? Sometimes you see jobs advertised 'NVQ3 OR EQUIVILENT' ?? What does that mean? are there any seperate add on courses I can do?
Im doing a CND course next week as I love nails, but think I should do a massage course? Anybody reccommend one in the south east, preferably short! (as I have 4 months left in this country) or can I do an NVQ3 equivilent in Spain? dont know what to do, I dont want it to hold me back, that I dont have level 3!! Please help! :)

Hi

I was just browsing the net the other day and came across this

Training4Beauty | KJT Beauty, Konad Nail Art and Training

think they are based in Malaga though, not sure where abouts your moving too. Looks like they offer some add on courses which may be a help to you if not you could always ask them if they are aware of any other training schools in spain.
xxx

Try the CIDESCO website,just google it.xx

I will be finishing my NVQ2 Beauty Therapy course in June, but as Im moving to Spain in July, and therefore cannot continue with NVQ3, I am wondering what I can do next course wise?? Sometimes you see jobs advertised 'NVQ3 OR EQUIVILENT' ?? What does that mean? are there any seperate add on courses I can do?
Im doing a CND course next week as I love nails, but think I should do a massage course? Anybody reccommend one in the south east, preferably short! (as I have 4 months left in this country) or can I do an NVQ3 equivilent in Spain? dont know what to do, I dont want it to hold me back, that I dont have level 3!! Please help! :)[/qu

I am interested to to know what 'or equivelent' means.Any geeks know?

:)Hi There:)

I am pretty sure that there are a number of beauty therapists/nail techs that use this site that are based in Spain. They could obviously give you fab info and advice:)
I cannot remember off hand their names, but why not post a new thread titled " calling all spain based therapists!" or something similar and explain that you are after some advice in the thread. Im sure you will have a good response as they log on:)

good luck:hug:

:)Hi There:)

I am pretty sure that there are a number of beauty therapists/nail techs that use this site that are based in Spain. They could obviously give you fab info and advice:)
I cannot remember off hand their names, but why not post a new thread titled " calling all spain based therapists!" or something similar and explain that you are after some advice in the thread. Im sure you will have a good response as they log on:)

good luck:hug:

Thanks for the advice, I know exactly who you are talking about, but I would RATHER do courses in England really. Thankyou though! :)

Hi hi!!

I don't know if this is any help but i am doing a combined NVQ2 with the IHBC qualification too. I stands for Internationsl Health & Beauty Consultant which is apparently recognised in most european countries. I don't know if that is any help?

Good luck! x

Hiya just thought i'd add something. I moved to spain in November, and i've found out here i do mainly nails, waxing, pedicures and massage so if you're thinking of doing any extra courses before you move i think the massage and definately nails would be a good choice.Theres loads of hairdressers that just seem to have someone doing nails or renting a room off them. Whereabouts are you moving to?
hope this helps and if you need any advice just pm me! :)

Latest posts

Back