Oakley vs Belle?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*gorgeousnails*

Reaction score
I was about to book onto the belle academy 3 method course but after reading posts on here i am now swaying more towards Oakley.

Please could people who have trained with either of these please tell me how they found their experience and if they felt confident after the course?

Also how easy is it to get insurance having trained with either of these companies?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

Kelly x

Hi, I trained with Belle in July & found the course really useful! Doesn't really matter who you train with because Oakley trained with Belle for a year so it'll be the exact same course. And after you complete the course it's all about practise anyway so just practise loads whether it's in your dolls head or your friends. Belle give you an insurance company to go with, so it's pretty easy to get insured, think it was around £70 a year. Good luck xx

Agree with the above poster. I trained with Belle, but spent a long time after this practising. Getting clean lines, sectioning, placement and positioning are things that only come easy when practiced. As a non hairdresser this took longer for me to master x

Thankyou yes I will practice practice practice so probably doesn't matter too much who I go with as long as I can learn the basic techniques :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Oakley didnt train with belle. there a thread here somewhere where oakley said they infact DIDNT train with belle.

I know a few extension techs went with belle and said it wasnt very good, i went with oakley and thought it was brilliant. and they still actually give me support and help with any queries i might have. Oakley all the way

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I trained with Oakley after looking up on the reviews I found no bad ones about them but quite a few bad ones about belle. they really help you on the course and they do not just pass you because you've applied a few they come round and give you one on one training aswell if you're finding it difficult and will stay behind after the course if you still want a bit of help. the booklets they give you at the end are really good for refreshing your memory all the details are in there. I'd highly recommend the girls was lovely and I felt like I got my moneys worth deffo :) xx

I did my Oakley course today !! It was brilliant and I feel really confident and have a much better all round knowledge of hair extensions 😊

did my Oakley course in October last year. I thought it was an amazing course. As a complete beginner I was really worried but the trainers are so lovely and do give you as much 1 on 1 help as they can. At the end of the day I was so worried about going off and doing a full head but I did my friends hair about a week later and was so chuffed with how well I did.
Their support after is brilliant too, I still message them now with questions and they get back to me the same day :)

Thankyou everyone, i am looking forward to doing the course now :)

Oakley academy was not trained by belle hair extensions.

Our 4 tutors are trained all to nvq level 3 or above in hairdressing and all have a minimum of a ptlls qualifications as well as a1& v1 qualifications.

Our tutors have all undertaken hair extension training as part of the level 3 programme in a private nvq academy in kent.

Our tutors all work in the industry and have also trained previously with balmain, great lenghts & others, not including belle hair extensions.

Our two hair extension courses including such methods as fusion bonding, micro ring, shrinkies, sew in weave, micro ring weft & tape weft have all been developed by industry experts and are accredited by both or either babtac and abt, valid for insurance and c.p.d.

Becoming accredited by babtac is a strict process one that we as a company undertook to ensure that our students are confident with our training and as a guarantee that all our educators are fully qualified and regulated providing our students with the best training available.

Our reviews reflect the nature of our training and we would like to thank our students for taking the time to speak about how they enjoyed their course.

okay was only going by what i was told. tell belle to stop telling people you trained with them then.

Latest posts

Back