Quantcast

Odyssey Acrylic problems

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Lyndsay

Reaction score
Hello, Lyndsay again this time with Odyssey Acrylic nail problems.

1. When I revisit a client for their infills, the nails look perfect and there is no lifting or only slight, but once I start to buff (not too hard) the overlay and regrowth the overlay starts lifting more and more moving up towards the free edge. I have to cover over the whole nail again where the acrylic has lifted so much, where am I going wrong?

2. I use Acrylic Sealer to keep the nail bright, but if I apply nail polish over the top it reacts with the sealer,making the polish go pitted and slimy.

Please help!

Many thanks again.

Lyndsay

Lily

Reaction score
Lyndsay said:
Hello, Lyndsay again this time with Odyssey Acrylic nail problems.

1. When I revisit a client for their infills, the nails look perfect and there is no lifting or only slight, but once I start to buff (not too hard) the overlay and regrowth the overlay starts lifting more and more moving up towards the free edge. I have to cover over the whole nail again where the acrylic has lifted so much, where am I going wrong?

2. I use Acrylic Sealer to keep the nail bright, but if I apply nail polish over the top it reacts with the sealer,making the polish go pitted and slimy.

Please help!

Many thanks again.

Lyndsay
Have you tried filing behind the line and not on top of it?

HTH
Amanda

Lyndsay

Reaction score
Hi Liliy, Many thanks for your reply, I have been told this and tried it, maybe my technique needs perfecting a bit more

Latest posts