Odyssey Acrylic problems

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lyndsay

Reaction score
Hello, Lyndsay again this time with Odyssey Acrylic nail problems.

1. When I revisit a client for their infills, the nails look perfect and there is no lifting or only slight, but once I start to buff (not too hard) the overlay and regrowth the overlay starts lifting more and more moving up towards the free edge. I have to cover over the whole nail again where the acrylic has lifted so much, where am I going wrong?

2. I use Acrylic Sealer to keep the nail bright, but if I apply nail polish over the top it reacts with the sealer,making the polish go pitted and slimy.

Please help!

Many thanks again.

Lyndsay
icon_cry.gif

Lyndsay said:
Hello, Lyndsay again this time with Odyssey Acrylic nail problems.

1. When I revisit a client for their infills, the nails look perfect and there is no lifting or only slight, but once I start to buff (not too hard) the overlay and regrowth the overlay starts lifting more and more moving up towards the free edge. I have to cover over the whole nail again where the acrylic has lifted so much, where am I going wrong?

2. I use Acrylic Sealer to keep the nail bright, but if I apply nail polish over the top it reacts with the sealer,making the polish go pitted and slimy.

Please help!

Many thanks again.

Lyndsay
icon_cry.gif
Have you tried filing behind the line and not on top of it?

HTH
Amanda

Hi Liliy, Many thanks for your reply, I have been told this and tried it, maybe my technique needs perfecting a bit more
icon_neutral.gif

Latest posts

Back