Off to Ikea this weekend

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrsmac

Reaction score
I am finally getting myself and my salon organised with a trip to Ikea. I have Helmers on my list for my fast growing collection of nail polishes and was wondering if anyone had any other great storage solutions from Ikea that I could look at.

I need everything from cotton wool ball storage to files and emery boards, pump bottles and brushes. I am also mobile so anything that you think works well for travellign would also be appreciated.

Im sure the Ikea stock is pretty similar across the world so feel free to suggest anything that has worked for you and that you recommend.

cheers
a

I think it would be good if you can get supplies in bulk so that you can get better savings. :)

steven barbarich

Last edited:
I went to ikea a few months back at Thurrock and noticed they had a metal kitchen trolley that they had made into a beauty trolley (all beauty products in it) it had a plastic top so ideal for also using as a mani table. It was around £50 but i dont remember the name of it might be worth checking out the kitchen section. Also they have really thin shelves specifically for just photo frames but would be ideal fpr polish racks :)

Latest posts

Back